Friday 9 May 2014

Current Makeup Collection

I don't really like using the term 'collection' as Im not a fan of collecting makeup as such, as I think its something that should be regularly updated and discarded, but hey with the amount of lipsticks I own It's a bit silly to not call It a collection haha. I recently posted photos of my makeup collection on BeautyHeaven so this may already look similar if you're a regular user, but decided I wanted to re- post on my blog. Also I have currently moved into my partners house and the majority of my makeup is packed up! So I guess looking at these photos again makes me feel less makeup deprived. So here we go!

First a general overview of my beauty desk


Lip Products 

 Eye Products


Blushes, Bronzers and Highlighters (and a sneaky elf brow kit)


Face Products

Palettes


Miscellaneous draw full of backups/ new products/ samples etc



So as you can see Im not too much of a hoarder.. haha I am looking forward to seeing how my collection grows/changes over the coming years. If you would like to see any in depth posts about my lipsticks, face products etc then please leave a comment! :)

Monique xx

6 comments:

  1. I love how clean your desk is! Mine is smudged with powderd and foundation haha! Where did you buy your acrylic storage draws? They look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha trust me I had to wipe it down for the photos! :) And thank you! Its from themakeupboxshop.com.au, they have lots of cute storage options.

      Delete
  2. Not only beautiful products, but so well presented, too. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm nice one Mon, all so neat and tidy :-) And those NARS products - soooo jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still can't believe I own the Nars products myself! Was so fortunate to win an international twitter comp :) Thanks lovely xx

    ReplyDelete