I can't believe October is officially over and we're already in November! Already my weekends are becoming full of birthdays and pre- christmas activities. October felt like it went forever for me, I managed to get through a good chunk of products too!
1. Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Mask: This was my first time using a sheet mask and I really liked it! I looked ridiculous with it on but my skin was super hydrated afterwards so It was worth it.
2. Neotrogena Hyrdo Boost: This is the second sample of this moisturiser I have used up and I don't really have anything bad to say about it. I really like the cooling sensation it gives when you first apply it. I wouldn't repurchase just yet as I have so many moisturisers to use up.
3. Hydro Silk Razor: Definitely my favourite razor, I have already opened up a new one and I still have two more backups stored away (oops!).
4. Vagisil Wipe: Kinda just used this for the sake of using it, I was a bit on the fence about using this anywhere near sensitive areas. I wouldn't use these for anything other than that fun time of the month.
5. Nuxe Oil: Gosh this oil smelt amazing, I need a full bottle in my life asap!
6. Sex In The City Body Lotion: An ordinary body lotion that I received in a perfume set ages ago, I'm glad to finally use this one up and chuck it in the bin.
7. Maybelline Clear Lash Mascara: I have been using this clear gel to set my brows for quite some time. I finished about 90% of it up and decided it was time to open a new product, It just looks gross now and every time I use it the germ-a-fobe in me thinks about the bacteria that must be in it.
8. Schwarzkopf Ultime BB Cream: This is the first time I have tried out a hair BB cream and honestly it was just like an average leave in hair treatment. Didn't notice any difference to my hair but I quite liked the smell of it.
9. Colgate Optic White Toothpaste: I enjoyed using this toothpaste, not necessarily for the whitening qualities but I felt it gave my teeth a really good clean.
10. Benefit They're Real Mascara: A cult favourite mascara, I love using it on my top lashes but for some weird reason If I wear this on my bottom lashes it smudges everywhere.
11. L.A Girl Pearl Eyeliner: I was seriously impressed with this liquid liner considering it cost me $2 or so from CherryCulture, It didn't smudge or flake off throughout the day and has the best tip for winged liner. The pearlescent finish was nice for day to day use as it wasn't as harsh as a straight up black. It lasted me forever so I would happily repurchase!
Thats everything I got through this month, let me know if you have tried any of these products and what you think!