I was fortunate to receive a lot of christmas and birthday beauty goodies as you can see in my most recent posts, so I was glad to get through some items in the month of January to make some space for all the new items! Here's what I got through;
1. Nordic Blonde L101 Lightener: The same box dye was in my December empties and I loved it so much that I of course repurchased. I love how white it made my hair as well as how cheap it is so I would definitely buy it again.
2. Elucent Night Moisturiser sample: I didn't notice any difference in my skin using this moisturiser, although it was very hydrating and didn't leave any residue so thats a plus. I feel it would be more suited to mature skin types.
3. Mitchum Roll On Deodorant in Powder Fresh: Lost count of how many times I have repurchased this deodorant, never fails me and I won't ever be without it.
4. Mitchum Advanced Control Deodorant: No I dont stink lots and go through two lots of deodorant a month, after I used up my roll on I thought I would try out the Mitchum spray version and after a week it somehow leaked everywhere until it was empty. Regret, so much regret.
5. Unbranded False Eyelashes: This is kind of cheating being an 'empty' as I usually include my used lashes in other empties post's but I thought It would be good to show the packaging they come in. I buy all my false lashes off ebay in these packs of 10, there is lots of styles to choose from and they range in price from $3-$5. If you love fake eyelashes like me then you need to get on ebay asap!
6. Elf Mineral Infused Primer: An inexpensive decent primer, Ideal for everyday.
7. Chap Stick Night Repair: This lip balm just didn't do it for me. So glad to have finished it up, although I still have the day version to get through too, sigh.
8. Sex in The City Perfume sample: Ugh this just leaked through my suitcase when I went to Bali. I have a full size of this perfume that I have been trying to use up for years now. I don't know why I just don't save my self the torture and throw it in the bin but you know I'm a crazy beauty product user-upper-er.
9. Maybelline Master Precise Liner: I really enjoyed this liner at first as it made a super crisp jet back line, but I found it just couldn't keep up with my thick cat eyes and ran out extremely fast.
10. Maybelline Mineral Powder Foundation: I actually quite like this mineral foundation, it was quick to apply and gave my skin a light to medium coverage which I enjoy for work. I would consider repurchasing if I can ever get through all the other foundations I own.
This month I was really glad to use up a few of the products that I own way too much of; perfume, foundation and lip balm! Let me know if you have any products you're desperately trying to get through!