Now Im not really one to set time frames and such (as you can probably tell from my post schedule haha) but I managed to keep track and not throw out my used products from June. So without any further rambling, lets take a look at my rubbish!
1. Loreal Paris Preference PO1 Metallic Silver Blonde; I have tried two other blondes from this range and they were a million times better than this dye. This colour made my already dyed hair a weird grey colour and didn't lift my dark blonde roots at all. That being said I did buy this on super sale for $6, so I guess you get what you pay for.. kinda regretting buying a second box of it though.
2. Wotnot Facial Wipes; Great face wipes that do the job well, Im not a huge fan of the smell but I would still re-purchase.
3. China Glaze Green Apple Nail Polish Remover; This nail polish remover was bright green and faintly smelt of apple. It wasn't anything spectacular and I would only buy again if it was on sale.
4. Beauty Care Makeup Remover Pads; Love these and I use them for so many things, plus they're $2 from kmart for a pack of 200! Ive already repurchased as they're a staple for me. And I just realised in the photo that theres one left in the packet, woohoo!
5. Bastiste Dry Shampoo Tropical; Nothing amazing to read here, everyone knows about Batiste dry shampoo and the tropical one was another great scent. The travel size came in super handy to take travelling.
6. Nak Ultimate Repair 60 Second Repair; A lovely hair treatment which I was lucky enough to recently win the full size from BeautyHeaven. It really does make your hair feel amazing, it smells great and is time efficient.
7. Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel & Active Moist; I wasn't really wowed by these products but I also wasn't able to try them out long term. I personally think there's products out there that work just as well for a fraction of the price.
8. Neutrogena Ulta Sheer Sunscreen; This would be the best sunscreen I have tried in all my 20 years of extensive sunscreen research. Haha just messing, but yeah great product, doesn't make your skin greasy and best of all it prevents sunburn! Surprise there.
9. Pure Ever Blonde Shampoo; Really like this blonde shampoo, I didn't notice any significant difference in my hair colour but the musky smell alone was too die for. It's also sulphate, paraben and silicone free which is is fantastic.
So thats the products I managed to get through In June, I definitely need to step up my game and try and get through some more next month, I mean not a single makeup item in there Monique!! Anyway thanks for reading and let me know how many products you were able to get through this month!