1. Revlon Age defying concealer for Base, Concealer and Eye primer
2. Hard Candy lip liner for Blush and Lip colour
3. Hoola Bronzer for Bronzer, Eyeshadow, Eyebrows
4. Revlon eyeshadow for Eyeshadow, Highlighter
5. Benefit Mascara for Mascara, Eyeliner (yep! haha)
So what do you think! I personally would totally wear this out, but sadly having combination skin would mean my face would practically slide off in a few hours time as I didn't use a powder to set my makeup. Using the benefit mascara as a liner was also easier than I thought it would be, I just dipped a liner brush into excess product on the wand to apply it. I can imagine it being a pain in the butt to wash off later though!
All I can notice is my slightly orange brows… haha. The whole process seemed to take longer than applying my makeup normally, so I really doubt I'll be switching to this routine anytime soon. So my challenge now to you, is too see how low can you go! Please give it a shot and if you do, leave your post linked below!