Well I know I'm so so behind in my blogging due to internet issues but guess what!? I got Internet as of 5 minutes ago! Woohoooo, praise the internet fairies! Im so excited to catch up on blogging as well as all of the beautiful blogs I missed reading so much! So I thought I would get straight in and post my very overdue June empties.
1. Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Tissue Mask: I always feel like a bit of an alien when I put these tissue masks on, unfortunately I didn't notice much of a difference after using this one but It was relaxing to use none the less.
2. Face Cleansing Wipes: These $2 cleansing wipes from Target weren't actually too bad! I'm always trying out new brands of makeup wipes but I wouldn't mind purchasing these again.
3. Pantene Moisture Renewal Shampoo and Conditioner: Thankfully these were the last two Pantene sample bottles I had to use up, I was starting to get over them as I just had so many!
4. Rimmel Wonder Full Mascara: This mascara contained argan oil and I honestly think It Improved the length of my lashes. It didn't create a super dramatic effect but it was nice enough for every day wear, I have a full review of the product here.
5. Makeup Remover Pads: Another $2 bargain, Ive gone through so many packets of these remover pads and I won't give up on them until I find something better at the same price point.
6. Oral B 3D White Toothpaste: I've already included one of these tubes in my empties as I love them! This is a really fantastic toothpaste.
7. Puretopia: Gentle Exfoliating Face Scrub: I swear anything Puretopia makes I'm bound to fall in love with and this scrub was no exception. The scrub granules were very fine but effectively exfoliated my face, It had a lovely fresh scent and contained no harsh ingredients, what's not to love?!
8. Swisspers Facial Cleansing Wipes: During the month of June my partner and I made a trip to Sydney for our anniversary, I had stupidly forgot to pack makeup wipes or remover so I ran into Coles one day and picked up this mini pack for around $1. I really enjoyed using them and the mini pack came in super handy for travel!
Thats the products I got through In June and I'll be posting my July empties shortly. I can't wait to get back into posting more content and even revamping my blog, so thanks so much for sticking around and being a reader of my blog!!