I have been super slack with posting my July Empties but before I can ramble on about some bad excuse I'll jump straight in!
1. Mitchum Roll On Deodorant: I have been using this roll on for years and It has never failed me. If you struggle to find a deodorant that keeps you smelling fresh all day then I would definitely recommend trying this one!
2. Nivea In Shower Body Lotion: I enjoyed using this product in winter as I hate standing around naked after a shower waiting for moisturiser to dry, this was super easy to use whilst in the shower and did make a difference to my dry skin. As you can see I had to cut the bottle In half to get all the product out, I have since noticed Nivea has improved the packaging by adding a pump so I'm definitely glad they made that decision!
3. Schwarzkopf Blonde Toner: Another product that I have repurchased countless times. This toner helps removes brassiness from my blonde hair and doesn't damage it in the process. It's also as cheap as chips so I couldn't recommend It for blondes enough.
4. Schwarzkopf Ultime Crystal Shine Conditioner: This conditioner smelt great but it just wasn't moisturising enough for my damaged bleached hair. I'm still trying to use up the shampoo.
5. Lux Luminous Body Wash: This miniature came with me on my Sydney trip earlier in the year and it surprisingly lasted quite a few washes. It lathered nicely but didn't have much of a scent and I didn't notice any luminosity added to my skin.
6. Tressemme Colour Thrive Blonde Shampoo: I jumped for joy when I finally finished this bottle of shampoo, it lasted so long and I was keen to start making a dint in all the other shampoos I have in my stash. It actually wasn't a bad shampoo and it worked well for my hair, but onto better things!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, let me know If you are trying to finish up any products just so you can start a new one!