Hooray November is nearly over! November has been a pretty tough month for me, but hey lets not get into that and instead jump right into my pile of rubbish!
1. Nak Nourishing Shampoo and Conitioner: I love Nak products and this Nourishing range is fantastic for my bleached hair, It makes my hair super soft and it smells amazing. I can't justify purchasing the full sized products as I have about a lifetime supply of shampoo and conditioner to use up.
2. Schwarzkopf Extra Care Toner: An excellent budget friendly toner that I have repurchased multiple times. It is effective at removing brassy tones in the hair although I decided to switch it up and have since purchased a different toner that I'm sure will be included in my next empties post.
3. Schwarzkopf Salon Permanent Extreme Lightener: For a blonde I'm pretty easy when It comes to colouring my hair, In fact I pretty much just buy whatever is on special. This was on sale for a ridiculous $4 so I picked it up and I really honestly wish I had grabbed another 10 packets. This lightened my hair really well and gave me that super light blonde look I'm after.
4. Vagisil and Eve Feminine Wipes: No I'm not having crazy vagina troubles, In my last empties post I mentioned how I don't think I would use these wipes up and Lily from Lily Not Louise mentioned that she uses them to wipe grime off tables- my makeup desk has never been so clean!
5. China Glaze Nail Polish Remover: This is the second bottle of this remover I have used up and I'm glad its finished, a pretty average remover and the green colour weirded me out.
6. Laura Nail Buffer: This buffer has been used for so long so I decided it was time to chuck it and break open a new one.
7. Kmart Makeup Remover Pads: You guys must be sick of seeing these, they make a frequent appearance in my empties posts as they are just so affordable at $2 for a pack off 200 and I use them for so many different things - removing nail polish and makeup, putting on toner etc etc.
Thats everything I got through this month, I'm so excited for December to begin and I'm even more excited for Christmas! Although I know I need to get through some more products before Christmas and my birthday In early January. Are you trying to get through any products before the festive season begins? Thanks so much for stopping by,