Wednesday 12 November 2014

My Christmas Wish List

Can you believe it's THAT time of the year again!? I absolutely love Christmas time so I decided to do a little post harmlessly sharing what I would love to find under the Christmas tree this year. Who knows you might even find some great gift ideas for friends or family (or yourself hehe). So in no particular order here is my christmas wish list for 2014!


1. YSL Parisienne Eau De Parfum: I'm am a complete and total sucker for gorgeous packaging, so when I first laid my eyes on this perfume bottle I didn't even need to smell it before wanting it in my life. Thankfully It smells just as beautiful as it looks, floral and sophisticated. I would love to add this baby to my current scents although I just can't justify buying it myself when I have sooooo many perfumes already (hint hint santa). It's also hugely discounted at Chemist Warehouse at the moment with the 50ml bottle only being $49.99!

2. Anatasia Beverley Hills Dip Brow Pomade in Taupe: An absolute raved about product that I'm also dying to get my hands on. I wont stop trying out new brow products until I find my absolute holy grail, and I think that this product is definitely a contender! I think the shade 'Taupe' would be a perfect match for my blonde hair. Unfortunately its currently out of stock which is such a shame as the brow pomade's are less than $30 shipped to Australia from Net-A-Porter.com

3. Lorac Mega Pro Palette: I'll try not to get too excited over this palette BECAUSE IT'S FRICKEN SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE. Why Lorac why, I have been checking amazon like a crazy person but nope I don't think its coming back. I have seen the palette floating around on Ebay although I wouldn't be surprised if fake replicas have been made already. Such a stunning palette that I'll just have to admire through the internet, although I would be extremely happy if santa happened to place the original Lorac Pro Palette under my Christmas tree.


4. Deep Thought Heels in Black: My 21st is coming up in early January and my twin sister and I decided on a Masquerade party. I have already purchased my gown and these heels would be perfect to wear with it. These heels along with many other stunning designs are currently only $30 with free express shipping from Popcherry.com


5. Real Techniques 'Nic's Pics' Brush Set: I am a huge fan of real techniques brushes so as soon as I saw this set I knew I had to have it. You can never have enough makeup brushes right! The whole set is around $30 from Iherb.com which I think is an absolute bargain for 5 high quality brushes.

Andddd I'll just add the whole entire Mac store onto this list. That's the items I've had my eye on this year that I would feel very fortunate should santa put one under my tree. Let me know if you have anything on your christmas wish list! 

Monique xx





9 comments:

  1. Can't believe the year is coming to an end! Wow, won't you be ecstatic if Santa comes through for you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its crazy isn't it! Yes I would be ecstatic with just one of these items! Ive dropped some hints around so we'll wait and see haha

      Delete
  2. I just placed an order for some Real Technique brushes today to try. Just a small set of 3 to start me off. Heard such great things, can't wait to get them on my face!! haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't regret your purchase- they're fantastic! :)

      Delete
  3. I am keeping my fingers crossed for the re-release of the Mega Pro palette too...Would love to have it in my collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so stunning, hopefully it does come back in stock as I'm sure theres still so many people wanting to buy it!

      Delete
  4. I have the YSL perfume, I love the packaging as well (that what sucked me in) :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm dying to try the dip brow and the Lorac palette ): Also, my 21st is in January too!!

    ReplyDelete