Time for another instalment of looking at my rubbish, I don't know about you guys but I enjoy reading others empties posts so hopefully a few people enjoy reading mine! I'm excited to have got through some makeup items this month, so without further rambling lets get onto my empties.
1. NatureStyle Permanent Hair Colourant 101 Light Dawn Blonde; I had really bad regrowth created from the previous box dye I used in my June empties so when I received this dye from BeautyHeaven to trial I had high hopes. Thankfully it fixed my gross hair and I love that it contains less nasty chemicals. I would definitely use it again!
2. Pure Ever Blonde Shampoo; Another one that I had used last month, I managed to get through another two sachets this month and I think I still have one left. Quite a nice shampoo that smells amazingly like musk, whenever I use it I'm in heaven.
3. Fallen Gel Perfume; It was kind of strange using a gel perfume but I used up the sample regardless. At first it smelt kind of herbal but once settled into the skin it was a unique floral smell. I probably wouldn't purchase the full size.
4. Neways Clear Science Balancing Cleanser; I just used this cleanser for the sake of using it up. I didn't see any difference in my skin although it was good for removing my makeup- especially mascara. I like that it contained salicylic acid, but like I said I didn't see any difference in my skin so I wouldn't re-purchase.
5. Revlon Colour Stay Foundation; As you can see by the condition of the bottle I tried to get every last ounce out of this foundation out. I quite liked it although I just have so many foundations to use up I won't be purchasing it again for a while.
6. Avon Night Magic Deodorant; Nothing spectacular about this deodorant, it was alright for cooler days but I think it would struggle in the hotter weather. It was slightly scented which was nice as I absolutely love the Night Magic perfume by Avon.
7. Neutrogena Deep Clean Scrub; A nice scrub thats smells fresh and isn't too harsh on my skin. Not much to say other than that!
8. Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner in Waterproof; This was my go-to liquid liner for quite some time. It lasts all day and is really good quality for the price. I have since been loving the Maybelline Master Precise Liquid liner as its of the same quality although the tip is more flexible and perfect for creating wings, whereas the Rimmel liner applicator is quite stiff.
9. Vaseline Aloe Fresh Moisturiser; I really liked this moisturiser, it absorbed into the skin super fast and I particularly liked that it had spf15 in it. Once again I have way too many moisturisers to use up before I'll even considering re-purchasing.
Thanks for reading about my empties! How many products were you able to get through this month?