December is here! This year seemed to go by so quickly and I can't believe we're so close to Christmas! I wish I had used up more products this year as my beauty stash continues to grow and I'm sure I will be fortunate to receive some goodies for Christmas and my birthday early January, but I still got through a good chunk of products in november and here they are;
1 & 2. Normal Skin Face wipes/Gentle Cleansing Wipes: I'm always testing out inexpensive makeup wipes and I couldn't notice a difference between these two. They removed my makeup nicely, struggled a bit with mascara but overall they did the job.
3. Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Sheet Mask: My skin feels refreshed after using these masks although I wouldn't say they are 'moisture boosting' for my skin, I think these would work better on dry skin types.
4. Nivea Stay Clear Toner: I actually really enjoyed using this toner before putting on my makeup just to cleanse the skin and remove any excess oils/dirt. Now that I've used it up I keep going to use it only to realise I'm out, time to pick up another bottle!
5. Nivea All In 1 Face Scrub: Ignored the 3 in 1 aspect and just used this product as a face scrub. I quite enjoyed it as it had a cooling effect on my skin, as you can see I cut the tube in half to get all the product out so It must've been decent!
6. Mitchum Powder Fresh Roll On Deodorant: Holy grail deodorant, so good for the hotter months and never fails to keep me smelling fresh.
7. Random Ass body Scrub: Random, didn't work well, bleh.
8. Stella Honeyed Milk Candle: I used up my first ever candle! Yay! I received this last Christmas and it had a subtle sweet smell, I enjoyed burning it in the bathroom.
9. Clear Scalp and Hair Shampoo: A pretty average shampoo, It did foam up nicely and clean my hair as you would expect.
10. Schwarzkopf Blonde Toner: I have gone through so many bottles of this stuff that surely it must be boring to see in my empties posts by now, its works great so I'll continue to repurchase.
11. Cedel Dry Shampoo: This doesn't really compare to Batiste, sorry.
12. Lash Control Clear Gel: This served me well for my brows for quite some time so It was definitely time to throw out.
13. Urban Decay Primer Potion: Another product that was due to hit the bin, a great everyday eyeshadow primer.
14. Glo Minerals Pressed Powder Foundation: This was such a great mineral foundation, being pressed it was super easy to apply and It provided a really nice coverage. I would spot conceal and then apply this all over the face daily for work.
15. Too Faced Shadow Insurance & Powder Sample: The shadow insurance is a great eye primer very similar in formula to the urban decay primer potion. It was strange using the powder sample but it was pretty average and unfortunately too dark for my skin tone, I have another one that I plan to use after fake tanning.
Thats it for my november empties! I hope you're having a great December so far and thank you for stopping by.