I am over the moon that we are well and truly Into to November already! October seemed to go by so fast but I still got through a decent chunk of products, here Is what I used up;
1. Garnier Pure Active 3-1 Scrub: This face mask exfoliated my skin nicely and had a refreshing scent. It slightly tingled on the skin which was pleasant.
2. Makeup Remover Pads: I have gone through so many of these pads from Kmart. So Inexpensive and I use them daily.
3. Olay Regenerist Cleanser: A simple gel cleanser that came with the Olay Regenerist Cleansing system. It worked nicely with the system but I wouldn't consider It that great without It.
4. Collagen Essence Cucumber Face Sheet: Love love loved this face sheet, It was so moisturising and made my skin look so dewy and youthful. I definitely want to pick some more up for the hotter months.
5. Nivea Q10 Anti Wrinkle Night Cream: I can't comment on the wrinkle side of things but this was a nice thick moisturiser to put on before bed, I am now testing out a more natural version.
5. Veet Sensitive Wax Strips: I was actually really impressed with these wax strips! They left close to no sticky residue on my legs, removed most hairs and were super easy to use myself.
6. Silk Oil Of Morocco Leave In Conditioning Treatment: This leave In spray treatment just wasn't moisturising enough for my dry hair, although I did really enjoy the convenience of being able to spray It In my hair whenever I pleased, and It had a nice scent.
7. Batiste Cherry Dry Shampoo. Favourite dry shampoo ever, I just wished It smelt more like cherry!
8. Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime Shampoo: Finally used this up, a stock standard shampoo. It had a pleasant scent which was quite strong.
9. Schwarzkopf Ultimate Keratin Hairspray: I really like this hairspray, It kept my hair In place but didn't weigh It down or make It feel weird to touch.
10. Clear Scalp Therapy Conditoner: Ehh Just eh
11. Burberry Body Perfume sample: I really liked this perfume! I have to many perfumes to justify buying a bottle though.
12. Johnson's Baby Conditioning Shampoo: I used this to deep clean my makeup brushes and It works really well. I plan on trying out the Dasio brush cleaner next as I have heard great reviews.
13. Too Faced Eye Pimer sample: This kept my eyeshadow creaseless all night so I was pretty Impressed. I have a second sachet I plan on testing out in the hotter weather.
14. Bare Minerals Bare Skin Foundation sample: A light weight medium coverage foundation that has a nice finish on the skin. I prefer more of a high coverage foundation but I can definitely see why this foundation is popular for so many.
That's everything I got through In October. I hope you are all having a fantastic November so far and thank you for stopping by!