Tuesday 6 October 2015

September Empties


I got through a decent amount of empties in September, slowly chipping away before the gifting season comes. Here's my thoughts on everything I got through;


1. Lux Fine Fragrance Body Wash: I loved using this body wash, the scent 'Magic Spell' was sweet and rich, so perfect for the cooler months. I'm definitely going to try some of the other scents when I make a dint in my beauty stash.

2. Diggers Acetone: I bought this to remove acrylic nails but It also works great as a standard nail polish remover. It can be a bit more harmful on the nails, although I am definitely not patient when It comes to removing nail polish (especially glitter) and acetone removes it quickly and easily. 

3. Makeup Remover Wipes: Not too sure on the brand of these wipes but they were only $1 from Target so I thought I would try them out. I actually think they work really well and don't irritate my skin at all so I went back and picked up some more.

4. Solace Mineral Spa Body Scrub: I purchased this body scrub a few years ago when I went to some markets in Melbourne, so It was definitely past It's use by date. It smelt like lemongrass and It scrubbed really well, I liked using it before fake tanning.


5. Schwarzkopf Extra Care Blonde Toner: This toner has been In many empties posts as I love It and I will continue to repurchase.

6. Schwarzkopf Hair Repair Treatment: This caught my eye in my local Reject shop and for $3 I picked It up straight away. This In shower treatment actually worked really well for my damaged hair and smelt amazing. I wish I had picked up a couple of more bottles!

7. Nak Ultimate 60 Second Repair: Another fabulous In shower hair treatment. If you want a quick fix for your dry or damaged hair this Is the treatment to buy, I love it. 

8. Schwarzkopf Ultime Crystal Shine Conditioner: I recently reviewed a full size bottle of this conditioner and Its just 'meh'. I'm still trying to use up the full size shampoo so I thought I might as well use up the sample conditioner I had lying around to match.


As for samples/sachets I used up another Biore pore strip which doesn't do anything for me, some Estee Lauder Day Wear cream which Is beautiful and some perfume samples that weren't really my taste (I think one of the ones I tried was actually mens haha). So thank you so much for stopping by my blog and I hope October Is treating you well.

Monique xx




No comments:

Post a Comment