Yay It's Empties time. I have had a crazy busy month moving house and all so I'm glad I was still able to get through a good chunk of products! Here Is what I have used up this month.
1. Bondi Sands Gradual Tanning Milk: I have previously reviewed this gradual tanning moisturiser as I absolutely love it. It's a beautiful natural colour and doesn't apply patchy unless your lazy upon application and don't rub it in properly. I have a backup already.
2. Urban Colour Nail Polish: I always used this nail polish on my toe nails as it applied opaque in one coat and was hassle free. I used about 90% of it up before it dried out.
3. Scholl Party Feet Gel Cushions: I bought these for a twenty first as I really wanted to wear heels but reduce some of the burning pain I get after a couple of hours wear. They made a little bit of a difference, nothing to jump up and down about (literally).
4. Australis Fresh and Flawless Pressed Powder: A fantastic setting powder that I will definitely repurchase when I get through the other a billion powders thats I own.
5. Random Ass Hairbrush: I don't know where or when this hair brush entered my life but I've had it for ages and the green colour grosses me out so I'm chucking it out.
6. Makeup Remover Pads: I've raved about these in the past as they're so affordable but for some reason the most recent packet I bought falls apart much more easily. I'll probably look into trying some other brands.
7. Goldwell Shampoo and Conditioner: I really love Goldwell and these samples were no exception. I definitely want to get my hands on the full size bottles.
8. Seacret Mineral Peeling Gel: This was gross, I think the product had dried out as It felt I was rubbing non absorbent jelly on my skin.
9. Oral B Teeth Whitening Strip: I noticed a little bit of a difference after using this whitening strip although I don't think I can give my opinion on it until I used it regularly like the instructions suggest.
10. Nordic Silver Toner: Love love love this super purple toner, I wish I could buy It separately and not just with a certain box dye.
11. Elucent Whitening Night Moisturiser: Handy size for travelling, other than that this didn't make an impression on me at all.
12. Hollywood Makeup Removing Wipes: My bestie gave this to me when I was staying over her place after a night out and I was super impressed. The individual sachet Is great to chuck in your handbag and It removed my makeup efortlessly.
Well that was everything I got through this month. Let me know if you are trying to get through products you own or making them last instead! After moving I realised just how much beauty stock I need to get through. Thanks so much for reading!