Sunday 28 December 2014

Christmas Beauty Haul


I had a great christmas this year spending some quality time with friends and family, and I was also very fortunate to receive some gorgeous gifts- the majority of those being beauty related! I did have my eye on a few products which you can view on my 2014 Christmas wish list, very lucky for me I received close to all of them! 


Scents I received were the Stella Honeyed milk candle which smells delicious, as well as the Bath and Body Works Bergamont Woods candle, which has more of a masculine scent - a nice change from every other candle I own lol. I also received the YSL Parisienne perfume which was high on my christmas wish list, it smells amazing and how beautiful is that packaging? Thanks Mum! 


For hands and nails I was ecstatic to receive the OPI Coca Cola 10 pack of style set, it includes 9 miniature bottles and a top coat, so adorable! I also got a I Love Strawberries and Milkshake Hand cream which smells so good you could eat it and a new manicure set which is always handy.


Yay lip products! An EOS lip balm has always been on my wish list and I was so excited to receive one from one of my besties. I also got the Body Shop Born Lippy in Strawberry, holy dooly it smells too good to use. The Bare Minerals Give It a Twirl lip gloss duo was an awesome surprise as I have always wanted to try out their products. I have already used both colours as they're just so pretty, and they have a great formula for a lip gloss! And lastly for lip products my sister got me the Limecrime Velvetine in the shade Utopia, I have been wanting to purchase this for my 21st and nearly did before my boyfriend stopped me and hinted that I may be receiving it for Christmas - not that I'd be complaining if I had two!


My boyfriend was such a sweetheart and got me not only the first Lorac Pro palette but the second one as well! I was in disbelief at first and as you can see I have already made good use of them both. Another thing he got me which I haven't been able to put down are the Nic's Picks Real Techniques brush set, such amazing quality and I will get plenty of use out of them along with the Lorac Palettes. And finally I was gifted the amazing Anastasia Brow Pomade in Taupe, I have wanted this for the longest time and it was definitely worth the wait, such a fantastic product that I'm sure will be seen in my posts a lot.

While I was editing my post I realised that I forgot to include another candle, lip balm and a Maybelline colour tattoo I was gifted! You can see the stunning orange colour tattoo in my previous post if you were interested. Well that's all the beauty related gifts I received from my loved ones this Christmas, I feel really privileged and spoilt to have some amazing friends and family in my life! Thanks so much for reading and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Monique xx



3 comments:

  1. Oh my, you received such beautiful gifts! Omg, both Lorac Pro palettes! Your bf is a definite keeper! Enjoy hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic Christmas haul of beauty products you received! I'm especially envious of the two Lorac Pro palettes you received from your boyfriend! What a sweetie choosing you such great makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You received some amazing presents! My boyfriend told me he won't be getting me any more makeup until I use some up or throw some out, I admit I'm becoming a bit of a hoarder! Hope you'll have an amazing NYE!

    ReplyDelete