Sunday 19 June 2016

April & May Empties

I don't know about you guys but I have had a crazy last few months, working two jobs, keeping a social life and being a cat mum doesn't give you much blogging time! Okay maybe the cat mum thing isn't a valid reason but I decided anyway to combine my April and May empties together. My beauty stash is bigger than ever mainly thanks to being lucky enough to attend the Brisbane Bloggers United Event a few weeks ago, and I'm determined to get some through of the older products Ive got stashed away so expect some beefed up empties posts coming! Here are the products I got through in April and May;



1. Natural Instinct Body Wash: As you can see this was a huge bottle of body wash to get through. I loved that it contained no nasties and had a refreshing, almost tea tree scent to it. It lathered nicely and it's also super affordable so I would definitely purchase again!

2. Nu- Pure Eye Patches: These eye masks were actually super fun and to my surprise worked really well! They were a couple of dollars from iherb and actually reduced the appearance of my under eye circles and made my skin super soft.

3. Clearasil Vitamins and Extracts Daily Wash: I'm not a huge fan of cream cleansers although this had a nice refreshing scent to it and did make my skin feel clean after using.

4. Clinique Even Better Eyes: This eye cream packaging had a metal dispenser making it feel cool when you apply the eye cream although after a second or two the cooling sensation goes away and really its just a regular eye cream, don't think its worth the price tag.

5. Herbal Essences Honey Im Strong Shampoo: A good inexpensive shampoo, didn't notice any difference in the strength of my hair but it was a good shampoo none the less.

6. Palmolive Active Nourishment Shampoo and Conditioner: I enjoyed the smell of this range but didn't use it long enough to get a decent review of it.

7. Mitchum Roll On: Only deodorant I will buy and re purchase.


8. Sex And The City Romantic Perfume: This was actually quite a nice sweet scent although the packaging is just so ugly that it hardly ever caught my eye so I decided to put it in the bathroom to use as a room spray instead.

8. Glam Eyes Jessica Lashes: I used up a two pack of these and they were tasteful dramatic lashes. I love super dramatic lashes so these ones were a nice alternative for quiet or daytime events.

9. Elf Liquid Liner: Another iherb purchase, considering the price this was quite a good liquid liner although after a couple of weeks use it started to go streaky and didn't apply nicely.

10. Elf Pressed Power: This was actually a really nice pressed powder for everyday, the only fault I could find was the flimsy packaging and I hit pan after about a weeks use. For $2 though I can't really complain!

11. Nyx HD Finishing Powder: I really liked this powder! It was translucent so was great whether I was fake tanned or not. It has the same effect as my Mac prep and prime powder- it smooths out the appearance of pores and sets really nicely.

12. Models Fat Lash Mascara: A very average mascara that I was glad to finally finish.

13. Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation: So many have raved about this foundation but I just couldn't seem to get it to work, let me know your thoughts if you have tried it!

Thats all my empties for April and May, let me know your thoughts if you have tried any of the products and thanks so much for stopping by!

Monique xx

No comments:

Post a Comment